B Company Case： Call Center
- To establish a fair HR evalulation system for operators by eliminating biased and indivualized evaluation by supervisors
- To increase the number of operator managed by one supervisor
- To manage speedy trouble shooting of "He said, She said" trouble between a customer and an operator
- To establish speedy system trouble debugging procedure
Why Illegal View is selected ?
- Illegal View records all data of on-screen activity and operation activity and thus multiple evaluators can review all the records, ensuring fair evaluation over operators performance.
- Illegal View has the real-time monitor function which allows supervisor to monitor operators work from one’s own desk and thus can manage more operators performance.
- On-screen activity is recorded all the time by Illegal View and the system has voice record function and thus supervisor can use both record for accurate audit.
- In case of system trouble, Illegal View on-screen activity data can offer accurate operation record so that debugging becomes easy and efficient.
- Operators are happy to get fair evaluation and thus could prevent excellent operators from job hopping.
- Company can introduce working at home system for operators as company can support them with Illegal View remote access function.
- Illegal View made it easily possible to identify the source of problem if it is from operator error, customer problem, or system error.
- Illegal View can produce detailed audit trail so any problem solving becomes easier; whether it is a money-related trouble, customer and operator issue, or system debugging.